Friday 15 April 2016

Hello from the other side

Hello, it's me! (Okay, I'll stop now)

Over the last few days I've been reminiscing on all the good times I've had over the last few years. When I think about it properly, lots of these times happened whilst I was blogging. I miss the feeling I used to get of just tapping on my laptop to myself in the evenings and making a permanent memory of things that had happened.
So, although this is a very random and spontaneous post (I even had to check whether my blog still existed, I thought I'd deleted it!) I'm hoping I can maybe get back into blogging and store some more special memories in my own little space.

I wonder who else is still blogging, I've not kept up to date in MONTHS. If you have a blog and want me to have a read, feel free to link it down below and get me back up to speed.

Love from,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment