Monday 23 May 2016

Maybelline The Falsies Review

Hello!

After religiously watching Beauty by Alice's weekly vlogs (https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyByAlicee) I have been desperate to try The Falsies mascara after seeing how amazing her eyelashes look all day every day.
Once I'd assured myself that I definitely need another mascara in my collection I headed to Superdrug to pick it up.
I'm one of those people who has to try
out a new product as soon as I get in. I can't just leave it in its wrapper and use it the next morning, I have to find out whether or not I like it ASAP. As soon as I got in, I put a layer of The Falsies over my current mascara on one eye and immediately showed my mum the difference (am I the only one who does this?!) We were both impressed straight away.


I bought the non-waterproof version of the mascara as I tend to only use a make up wipe to get rid of my make up however it still holds my lashes all day. Its brush is shaped just like the shape of your lashes so it can really get a good hold of them and apply maximum product. I love the way it builds up over maybe two or three coats yet doesn't go all spidery and thick like old mascaras. It looks good even if you've been wearing it all day then top it up to go out at night.
Another thing I love about this mascara is it doesn't budge. Even though it's not waterproof, I have never once had any black smudges around my eyes from this mascara, even if I've been at work and out and about all day. Also, some of my mascaras look really good in the morning then, by about lunch time my lashes look and feel as if there's no mascara on them at all, which I hate.
Even better, The Falsies is only around £8 and, when I bought it, Maybelline had a 2 for £10 offer on meaning I bought a blusher for literally two quid. It's such a good mascara for under a tenner, I don't think I'd have been unimpressed if I'd have bought it for £20 as I've done with other mascaras in the past.
All in all, a solid 9.5/10 for this product, well done Maybelline.

Love from,
Sophie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment